Part 4: House Stark design.

I wanted a striking and visually eye catching image on the front of the trunk seat, And with so many  game of thrones projects going on around the studio i couldn’t help but steer in that direction.

After many hours of deliberation I decided to go with House Stark.

I sketched out rough designs then imported them ready to be cut out on the laser cutter.

Using a laser cutter I cut out a House Stark signal from some 18mm mdf.

I used a fine point marker to draw in the detail ready to be carved out.

I then used a small wood churning bit in a Dremel to carve out the design.

 

Once it was finished I used some strong wood glue and some panel pins to attach the logo to the front of the chair.

Coming soon………part 5: The trunk seat.

Burning beard

Chief Editor / Author / Commission painter